skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Vermoun
Social Icons
Pages
home
fanspage
Popular Posts
CSS Positioning 10/25
Padding Good! Let's adjust the padding. Remember, the padding is the space between your border and your innermost layer: the actual con...
Introduction to Objects I 30/33
What Are Objects For? Objects provide us with a way to represent real-world or virtual things. We can do this by storing information inside...
Building an Address Book 4/6!
Listing Everybody Address book programs usually have a screen that lists all of the contacts. Let's build that feature. We could write...
Building an Address Book 2/6
More People Just like with strings and numbers, we can put multiple objects into an array. We want to practice extracting information from ...
CSS Positioning 1/25
See it to believe it All right! Now that you know all about CSS, it's time to learn the last (but certainly not least) major piece of t...
Building an Address Book 6/6!
var bob = { firstName: "Bob", lastName: "Jones", phoneNumber: "(650) 777-7777", email: "bob.jones@exa...
Introduction to Objects I 8/33
Accessing Properties Now that we know how to make objects with properties, let's look at how we actually use them! Notice our example ...
Build a Resume 5/8
Floating left and right Excellent! Now your readers will always be able to see your header. Next up: float your columns to the proper side...
Introduction to Objects I 16/33
The "this" Keyword Our setAge method works great for bobbecause it updates bob.age, but what if we want to use it for other peopl...
Build a Resume 8/8
What you'll be building You'll be using your CSS skills to style an eye-catching resume. You'll need to call on your knowledge ...
Sample Text
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Sample Text
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Introduction to Objects I 12/33
var bicycle = new Object();
bicycle.speed= 0;
bicycle.gear=1;
bicycle.frame_material="carbon fiber";
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2016
(72)
▼
December
(22)
Introduction to Objects I 33/33
Introduction to Objects I 32/33
Introduction to Objects I 31/33
Introduction to Objects I 30/33
Introduction to Objects I 29/33
Introduction to Objects I 28/33
Introduction to Objects I 27/33
Introduction to Objects I 26/33
Introduction to Objects I 25/33
Introduction to Objects I 24/33
Introduction to Objects I 23/33
Introduction to Objects I 22/33
Introduction to Objects I 21/33
Introduction to Objects I 20/33
Introduction to Objects I 19/33
Introduction to Objects I 18/33
Introduction to Objects I 17/33
Introduction to Objects I 16/33
Introduction to Objects I 15/33
Introduction to Objects I 14/33
Introduction to Objects I 13/33
Introduction to Objects I 12/33
►
November
(50)
No comments:
Post a Comment